KnitTatCrochet

Monday, January 16, 2012

#24 Pentagon Motif

A Tatted Motif by Garyou
A Tatted Motif, a photo by Garyou on Flickr.

This winter, we have three tatting lace books published, two are already on sale and one to come next week.
I've made a motif from one of the new book, _Crochet and Tatting Lace_ by YOKOYAMA Kayomi.
As you can see from the title, there are accessaries made with crochet and tatting lace in this book: 11 accessaries and 40 motifs of crochet and 19 accessaries and 40 motifs of tatting lace. All the patterns have diagrams.

I made a motif out of the book.
I've been looking for a motif for joining each other and tat something large.
I expected that this motif would be the one, but I don't think so right now.
I must wait for the book coming soon.
A Tatted Motif


Via Flickr:
Source: クロシェとタティングレースのアクセサリー
Designed by YOKOHAMA Kayomi
Thread: Lisbeth #40 Col.693

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home